Monday, October 17, 2011

Samuel's Favorite Pumpkin Muffins

Samuel absolutely adores pumpkin pie!  While I was in search of muffin recipes, I came across recipes for pumpkin muffins and knew that we had to try them.  I picked this recipe because I loved, loved, loved that she used coconut flour.  I am a big fan of the nutritional benefits of coconut.  I used the Ener-G egg replacer and almond milk.  I added an extra dash of vanilla  because I didn't have vanilla almond milk.  I also didn't have any lemon juice on hand so I  sqeezed an orange for the juice.  Samuel isn't a big fan of nuts so I chose not to mix anything in.  Next time, I may try adding chocolate chips because we finally have some on hand that Samuel can eat.  These pumpkin muffins were amazing!!  I would choose to eat them over the gluten variety.  I am excited to try more recipes from this website!  Here is the link to the recipe.

Gluten Free Goddess Pumpkin Muffin Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Orange juice is a lovely choice. I'm so glad Samuel likes these muffins. Cheers- Karina

    ReplyDelete